Friday, April 22, 2016

Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Roll with White Frosting.
 

Cinnamon Roll with Carmel Frosting.
Carmel Frosting is made with brown sugar, with a touch of burnt sugar flavoring.
 
As always, my products come fully baked, but frozen.  I freeze the rolls at their freshest point to give you that out of the oven taste.  Having guests (or just for you:), just take straight from freezer and put in microwave for a warm, taste fresh, just like grandma's roll.  You may also remove all labels and pretend you made them:)
 
*Best if reheated on a defrost setting in microwave, so frosting doesn't melt before the inside of the roll in warm.  I do 25 sec. at power level 3 unwrapped.  If you are going to let them set out to thaw, remove packaging when still frozen, so frosting doesn't stick to plastic. 
 
$10.00/ dozen
*come in 1/2 dozen packages.  No minimum order.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had this blog til I saw it tagged onto Krystals !! these look absolutely yummy..do you deliver? or do I need to come to Iowa and pick up :-) :-)...Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to have you come our way.... but it is long over due for us to visit Illinois. Might have to bring something with me:)

      Delete